The fun run/walk will be held at Ellis Park. The course will be less than 3 miles. You’ll experience some of the same obstacles as prior years as well as some new ones like inflatables, water guns, a human car wash, a slip-n-slide and more!
Registration is now open!
Discounts and incentives are available for teams of 10 or more.
Flood the Run, a family-friendly run with a water theme, will be held in the Ellis Park area on August 11, 2018.
Look for exciting water obstacles like:
- Run through a human car wash, complete with suds and a full-body rinse
- Watch out for the Blaster Bog.
- Pick up a bucket of water to toss on other runners
- Get refreshed on your hill climb with sprinklers and a water stop
- Stomp, crawl, scramble, jump, climb, and slide through a wet and wild obstacle course
- Finish with a giant slip-n-slide
The race will start in waves every 10 minutes. The first wave starts at 9am and the last wave starts at 10:50. You will be asked which wave you want to participate in during registration.